Small Grants for Rural Communities Grants - apply now
The Foundation for Rural and Regional Renewal (FRRR) are offering grants of up to $5,000 through their Small Grants stream for projects and activities that offer clear public benefit for communities in rural, regional or remote Australia. Priority is given to communities of 10,000 or fewer.
Closing date September 27th 2017
The program funds a wide range of projects such as:
- Repair and maintenance of small to mid-scale community infrastructure, such as public halls, preschools and recreation reserves.
- Providing communications equipment and enhancing infrastructure and systems, especially for emergency services organisations.
- Community events and capacity building, such as volunteer training, support and development.
- Support for collaborative, community based arts and cultural activities that provide broad community benefit.
- Community heritage projects such as infrastructure and equipment.
- Community based tourism and economic development activities to support the vitality and economic sustainability for small rural communities.
For more information FOLLOW THIS LINK to the FRRR website